Saturday, January 30, 2010

"What to do when you've had such a bad day? Easy. Make a poem. What about after? That's up to you."

Nobody likes having bad days. You can't help but remember your stupidity in the situation. But I go through this a lot. And again, it takes an effort to get over it. It might dampen my spirits for a while, but hey, this isn't forever! ^___^ gotta stay positive(though its difficult).


When skies turn gray,
And pillows are punched,
I've nothing more to say,
I'm just simply crunched.

Have a little fit or two,
But still not okay,
I'd ball my fists too,
My feelings in quiet disarray.

Time for a break,
Take a slow, deep breath,
Control isn't a piece of cake,
Mind over matter, bury it all in depth.

I'd try finding my strength,
To stand up and do things right,
Dust off discouragement, walk farther at a length,
Leaving it all behind, so far out of sight.

I'd grasp a helping hand,
Two to divide the pain.
Life is simply grand,
With friends to throw troubles down the drain.

Frustrations come but it will pass,
It's all in the matter of handling it,
Take it in, learn the lessons it has,
Just get out of that sandy pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment