Wednesday, January 13, 2010

“In Dreams I Meet You There”



-=I dedicate this to someone who has known so much of me, and is very close to my heart. She is my best friend, my bestie bud, whose friendship I've shared for 6 years. I miss you, Joanna. This one's for you.=-


In dreams I see you,
Your form so real and true,
Reality evades me in this world of dreams,
Where nothing is as real as it seems.

My soul feels light and blissfully happy,
As I walk beside you, absolutely carefree.
I chatter away, enjoying your company,
Time seemed endless, it was just you and me.

In dreams your presence is assuring and comforting,
It comes with your reminder, a message to stop despairing,
I must go on and live as I should,
You smile at me and I know somehow, I could.

Now I look back and remember those rare times.
I remember your laughter, your presence, your poetic rhymes.
We're endlessly distant, a whole life apart,
But you're here I know, in the depths of my heart.

In silence, in despair, my thoughts turn to you,
I'd lie down and I'd wonder, so unknowing of what to do.
Please watch over and guide me true,
From darkness keep, to the light I go through.

I miss you, dear friend, wherever you are,
I wish you eternal happiness, as bright as a laughing star,
Our friendship has always been amazing and one-of-a kind,
And always it will be cherished, both in heart and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment