Monday, November 8, 2010

Don't be sad anymore. Neh?

Hi there, Josh. :)
Oh yes I was irked by what you said. And it is because I can't stand being treated that way. Not after all that I've said that could help you.
"I hardly give reasons for people to slight me, so don't give me a reason to.", so as a motto says, hahaha. But anyways, stop being sad. It's gonna be alright.
I hope you like this poem, though. :D
"No matter the rainy morning today,
It can't cloud the heart that's happy, that I say,
Come the chill and come the splatter,
That's just how it is with the changing weather,
But it is we who decide how everything goes,
It'll be sunny again, so begone the woes."


You need to see a lot of people care.
Proof: It's in your profile(and I'm sure you've seen it when you're reading this). ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment