Monday, November 8, 2010

An Optimistic Look Forward

Tomorrow is the beginning of classes. I'm psyched.

Are You?
I could honestly say I wasn't in my best last semester, but I'm proud to say I've survived. :)
Now the second semester is beginning, and my bag and myself is ready to dive in for new lessons and piles of homework. Obviously others aren't too thrilled to go back to school. Some didn't even feel the 'break' part of the sembreak. How sad.
But classes is classes, and there's no other way around it. Refresh your mind and keep a happy face. Meet new teachers and meet new classmates. Another semester is a chance to make up for what we've lacked or lost in the past sem. No matter the hard lessons. Diligence is the prime key to getting good grades.
Remember:
-Don't pile up your works. Do homeworks ASAP. (I try to. xp)
-Study in advance
-Have a study schedule
-Discipline
These are a few rules I apply. You should too.
Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment