Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Top 10 Realizations of 2009

It's the new year! I take a step back for a moment and ponder on the things that I realized and come to accept in the year 2009. So much has happened, but here's my Top 10 list:

10.) I choose how my life goes, I allow things to happen but some may be out of control. But to the extent of those I can influence, I choose to live my life with responsibility, good sense and moral and with meaning.

9.) I've written more poems this year than any other year.

8.) A lot of things that I wistfully wished for came true. I didn't really ask for them, but it's a wish uttered at passing times. Nevertheless, they came true.

7.) I used to worry about being on the skinny side. But not so much now, since a close friend pointed out to me, "You can eat as much as you want. " :D

6.) Find time to vent your feelings. The feeling doesn't leave you till you do.

5.) I'm convinced that choosing ComSci as my course is one of the best choices I made. I realize that I prefer it so much over other possible course choices. Hopefully I'll see this through the end.

4.) If you're not sure that you love that person, then you probably didn't love him at all.

3.) I could write more than a thousand reasons why I'm very much thankful to the Good Lord of all that I have today. They're priceless.

2.) There's just no escaping some things, no matter how hard you've tried preparing yourself to avoid them.

1.) 2009 is a year I'll never, ever, ever forget. I felt that the year 2009 has given me a mountain of amazing surprises that came tumbling down on me. It's been a truly beautiful year for me.



-the treasures of the past should be kept safe and cherished, they will become priceless for the future. -

No comments:

Post a Comment