Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Song of the Day

My Song of the Day:


It's been a very tiring day. And the past days as well. I really just wanted to go home and rest, grab a pillow or two, and not wake up till the next morning.
So when I finally got home, I went to my room and flopped down on the bed, wondering what I should do first. I wanted to sleep, but I still had work to do. Schoolwork, of course. But before I bother myself with a bunch of academic-related stuff, I decided to listen to music. Scrolling down on my playlist, I chose 'You and Me' by Lifehouse, just because i felt like it. ^___^
I think the headphones had something to do it(I love the quality of it, how the music comes out from it), but I felt that the song felt so much more alive. Every tone, rhythm, the vocals, well, everything. I already love the song and played it a lot of times, but somehow I felt as if I heard it for the first time and liked it immediately.
So there I was, just listening, and I felt great and relieved somehow. It took me out of my tiredness as of the moment. Now, I feel like I'm ready for the work ahead of me tonight.
Music does work miracles. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment