Thursday, November 19, 2009

*to be given one* :)

(photo from Photobucket)


I chose to call you Night,
For the reasons I thought of,
So I'll shed you some light,
Of why I called you the name above.

I'd compare you to the night,
The time of the day when people can rest.
It's not the morning but nevertheless provides light,
It's the time I look forward to, when the sky for me is at its best.

You're like the moon up above the sky,
That silver ball that's glowing,
So far is it's distance but seems as if it hovered close by,
It's like how you're far away, but your presence I'm constantly feeling.

The brightly stars remind me of you,
The stars that fill the sky and twinkle away.
You light me up when my days go blue,
You make me smile and see the beauty, of every single day.

You maybe the meteor shower,
Amazing to behold and may grant a wish to come true,
You're that amazing, and I won't ask for anything better,
You're a wish come true, like you told me, too.

You're the winds that are around,
Cold but refreshing to the senses,
You're a relief to my troubles that bound,
You sweep them away in the comfort of your presence.

All this I reason,
Of why I chose that name especially for you,
A meaningful name, fresh as the summer season.
This I reveal to you, for all that I know of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment